Friday, March 30, 2012

Not a valid Report Server Database?

I had to reinstall RS. While reinstalling Reporting Services I received an
error. I am at the point of specifying the report server database and I
tried to use the default, "ReportServer", which is the same as I used before.
The error = "A database with the specified name(ReportServer) already exists
and is not a valid Report Server Database. You must either remove the
existing database or specify a new database name.
According to my documentation I should be able to use the existing name and
the reinstall will not lose my existing reports.
Any idea why I would get this message?
--
DonI'm getting the same message. Anybody got any ideas?|||Are you connected to a database that was created by report server setup?
-Lukasz
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
<butter-ball@.usa.net> wrote in message
news:1106160275.812278.14380@.z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> I'm getting the same message. Anybody got any ideas?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment