Wednesday, March 28, 2012

NoRows doesn't work for Subreport

Hi there,
I have one report which has a table with a subreport in it, I put
something in the NoRows property of the Table and subreport. If there
is no data, I always got error " An internal error occurred on the
report server. See the error log for more details". Is NoRows property
for subreport broken?
Thanks.
HenryIf you get an error in the subreport this is more likely a problem with the
linkage between the primary and subreport.
Figure out what the parameter values are in the main report that get passed
to the subreport, then run the subreport with those parameters.
-Tim
<fanh@.tycoelectronics.com> wrote in message
news:1151511538.340685.35430@.b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Hi there,
> I have one report which has a table with a subreport in it, I put
> something in the NoRows property of the Table and subreport. If there
> is no data, I always got error " An internal error occurred on the
> report server. See the error log for more details". Is NoRows property
> for subreport broken?
> Thanks.
> Henry
>|||Thanks, Tim.
The main report with the subreport works well if there are some data, I
use NoRows property of the main report and subreport. I did try all
input values including null for the subreport, it works well seperately
- showing the NoRows message. I also tried deleting the subreport, and
the main report works well - showing the NoRows message too.
But the main report with the subreport doesn't work and gave me
"internal error" message.I checked the ErrorLog, it shows
"AdjustTokenPriviledges () failed (00000514),,,, Callback type 11 not
used, callback type 7 not used", I don't understand this error, I
wonder the NoRows property is broken in SQL 2005.
Henry
Tim Dot NoSpam wrote:
> If you get an error in the subreport this is more likely a problem with the
> linkage between the primary and subreport.
> Figure out what the parameter values are in the main report that get passed
> to the subreport, then run the subreport with those parameters.
> -Tim
> <fanh@.tycoelectronics.com> wrote in message
> news:1151511538.340685.35430@.b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I have one report which has a table with a subreport in it, I put
> > something in the NoRows property of the Table and subreport. If there
> > is no data, I always got error " An internal error occurred on the
> > report server. See the error log for more details". Is NoRows property
> > for subreport broken?
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Henry
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment