Friday, March 30, 2012

Northwind, Pubs, others

sql server only comes with adventure works, but many walkthroughs demand others, including Darwish. Where can I download them.

I'm sure this has been asked before. I've searched all three. Only pubs showed up, and the request wasn't answered.

dennist685The Northwind sample database ships with Visual Studio. I don't believe it will be available as a separate download. If you are an MSDN subscriber you can search MSDN for it.

Dan|||I installed vs 2005 AND vs 2003 on two different computers. Search, Google desktop search, and msn desktop search can't find them. Hmm.

dennist685|||You can download pubs and northwind from this location: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=06616212-0356-46a0-8da2-eebc53a68034&displaylang=en

Regards,|||galle, thanks,

But I had found them myself. Just at that moment my RSS told me the final product was available. I'm uninstalling everything now.

dennist685

No comments:

Post a Comment